For obtaining the 16B form for TDS over property sale section, it is essential to get registered over TRACES portal. Post completion of registration, the TDS certificate is shown over the portal that can be given to the seller. Following methods can be followed for download of form 16B for TDS regarding sale of immovable property.
1) First one has to log in on the TRACES portal.
2) Going to download section, one has to click ‘Form 16B’ that is for buyer.
3) Provide the details of PAN of the seller along with acknowledgment number and click on ’Proceed’ option.
4) Verify the complete detail and tap on ‘Submit Request’ option.
5) Post submission, the 16B form can be availed for download as a .zip file.
6) Once download is completed, it asks for password entry to open the document, which is basically the applicant’s date of birth.
Beginners confronting any issue while executing the above steps can connect with us and stay assured about flawless outcome.