1) When the company decides to remove the director from his seat at that time, the first thing that the company needs to do is to send a notice to the director informing him about his removal period seven days.
2) Then the company needs to organize an extraordinary general meeting for passing a resolution for the approval of the shareholders in the process of removal of the director.
3) By providing the seven days clear notice, the board members are required to hold a board meeting, and the notice has to be issued within twenty-one days by the company. This twenty-one day will not include the day of sending and receiving the notice.
4) The purpose of the board meeting is to take the decision related to the removal of the director.
5) The director will also be provided a chance to present something in his favor before the board's final verdict is passed.
6) After passing the resolution for the removal of the director, the company needs to fill the two forms that are DIR-11 and DIR-12.
7) And finally, after the process of the removal of the director, the concerned director's name is removed from the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs). This process is the final process in the removal of the director of the company.