1) Name of the Liaison office should be similar to the name of the parent company
2) Governing body of liaison office must be AD banker or the reserve bank of India
3) It is primarily for all the foreign investors who want to set up a temporary office to liaise with its business
4) It doesn’t have any ownership; it is only an extension of the foreign company
5) All the expenses of the liaison office should be received from the head office through legal channels.
6) All the liaison office holds a license of three years after which they can renew their license if they want
7) As Liaison offices are not subjected to the taxation, hence the income tax department will not examine any account
8) All the Liaison offices can open a non-interest INR bank account. To open an account, they need to approach their dealer.