Brand Patanjali absolutely needs no introduction. Popularity of the products of the brand has been at the peak. There are millions who would love to leverage business advantage from the popularity of the brand. Patanjali, on the other hand, encourages such people upon providing significant franchise opportunity.
Those who are interested in such franchise opportunities and looking forward to obtaining crucial detail may go through the complete detail below. Basically, there are two schemes offered by Patanjali for those looking for franchise opportunities called-Gramodhyog Nyas and Patanjali Mega Store. Check out the details provided below to explore more about each
As the name suggests, the scheme’s intention is to help the villagers those contribute the maximum percentage of Indian population. The scheme was introduced on 5th January 2011. And evidently, the effort has managed to deliver significant outcomes in terms of uplifting thousands of poor villagers. Anyone who is interested in making most of the distributorship or having the franchise opportunity should first ensure about having the following documents,
• Valid PAN card (Need to produce photocopy of it)
• Any valid document as an address proof (also has to produce photocopy)
• Photocopy of TIN number
• The candidate must be able to deposit a security amount of 21, 000 INR; this amount is payable at Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas. However, Patanjali accepts this amount either in the form of DD or in the form of RTGS.
• The candidate needs to produce valid bank details.
• As far as premises are concerned, both rented, and exclusively owned premises are accepted. However, those on rent need to produce rent agreement documents.
Patanjali Mega Store
• One needs at least 2k square feet of premise at a prominent destination of a city, to establish Mega Store of Patanjali. Moreover, the investment amount is 1-2 crore INR, which includes the expenses of establishment, interior, etc.
• Interested people need to ensure about fulfilling following aspects for establishing Patanjali Mega Store.
• A premise of at least 2000 square feet
• Investment of 1 core INR initially. Additionally, a refundable security amount of INR 5 lakh has to be deposited in demand draft form. From 5 lakh, 2.5 lakh DD has to be made for Divya Pharmacy and the rest towards Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. Haridwar.
• It can only be established at a prime location of the city. Specifically, the store should be at more than 2.5 Km distance of a Patanjali Chikitsalaya andamp; Arogya Kendra in a metro city, and 3.5 Km in non-metros.
• The applicant needs to produce 6 photographs of concerned location, of the pan card, of ID proof, passport size photos, proof of address, sales registration copy, document in support of ownership of rented deeds of the store, etc. should be attached with the form.
• Patanjali appoints a Vaidya at the concerned Mega Store, for whom the concerned store operator has to provide needful therapeutic equipment. Starting from sitting to washroom, everything needs to arrange for the Vaidya.
• Concerned Mega Store is bound to sell explicitly the products from Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali, as well as those acknowledged by the institute. It is not allowed to sell any other product apart from this.
• Most importantly, the concerned applicant should have a clean criminal background record; he/she should not have any past record of conviction from any court.
How to Apply?
To obtain Patanjali Franchise one needs to fulfil the eligibility criteria as cited above. Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria, one may get the application form upon visiting the Patanjali official site. Otherwise, one may also obtain directly through the Patanjali physical office address as given below.
Address of Patanjali Corporate Office
Patanjali Food andamp; Herbal park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand – 247663
Address of Patanjali Registered Office Address
D-26, PUSHPANJALI, BIJWASAN ENCLAVE,
NEW DELHI 110061, India
One may also call on 1800 180 4108 for more details.